Tuesday 27 September 2011

Saturday, September 17, 2011 05:22:13 PM Well I keep saying I'm going to update this regularly but I keep failing to do so. I'm only writing now because I need someone to vent to. I'm sitting here at 5:30 trying to stay awake. I've had precisely 2 hours sleep. this sleeping problem has been going on for months now. Now and again I'll have a few nights of fairrly good sleep but i dont' remember when the last night like that was. To top it all off I have a 4 hour radio show starting in an hour and a half and I'm already battling with sleepiness. grrr! But, balancing that picture out and overshadowing it, I have a big god who loves me, who knows my needs and has promised to be with me until I can be up there with him. Sunday: well I do feel better today, it's amazing what a couple of hours of sleep can do! I didn't end up doing the show last night I just didn't feel up to it. I'm looking forward to church tonight it should be good. Well I don't have any more to say right now so I will close this. Monday, September 19, 2011 5:21:16 PM church was very nice last night. I told the Pastor about my sleeping problems and he prayed for me and anointed my forehead with oil. I felt a lot more peace last night. After Church we decided to go for a drive, which was relaxing and we enjoyed it. Then we stopped in at a cafe for a late dinner/early midnight snack. then we went home and talked for a while before i came in here and went to sleep. This morning Maria and I did our Christian radio show Power praise and got a new listener, yay! It was a young guy Maria met on one of the game sites we are members of. These games are written for blind people and they are a lot of fun. Well that's all I wanted to say for now. Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:07:23 PM Ever since Pastor prayed for me on Sunday night I have felt much more at peace and I'm getting 5 or so hours of sleep a night. It sure is an improvement. god has swept away the darkness and confusion in my mind and i am so grateful to him. tonight we are going to a concert at Church. A new Zealand singer called Jules Riding is coming to sing for us. I'm excited about it, it should be a good night. I didn't have my computer class today because my teacher, Ross, had something else happening today. i met him in the bank this morning and it took a few moments for me to realise who it was. Duh! Well I don't have much more to say I just wanted to check in. Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:53:51 PM the Jules Riding concert was awesome! Not only did he sing and play some great songs, despite the fact that he had a mild dose of laryngitis, he gave a testimony about a difficult time in his life when he hadn't felt God's presence for a couple of years and he stopped doing his music ministry and experienced depression. It was a very real, honest testimony of how god brought him back from all that. it was such an encouragement to us! His music is rather popular around here right now, Sis and I bought one of his albums but we also have some of his songs from youtube and we play his music quite often. On a different note, my chihuahua Speedy is in hospital again. She went to the vet yesterday and she won't be home till tomorrow. I miss her so much! she had an infection in her teeth and the infection has spread through to her kidneys. We don't know how bad her kidneys are but it's not good. Anything they can do is only a temporary solution, she isn't going to be with us for much longer which is sad. We are praying that God will do a miracle for her. please pray for her too. I think I'm going to create a separate blog for posts like this, if so I will let you all know. I'm going to upload this now. Thanks for reading and God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment